Account Manager(Digital Marketing) at Voxwill Technologies, Noida
B.Tech/B.E., Any Graduate
Experience: 3 to 6 years
Salary: 3 to 8 lacs
- Client is reinventing marketing services with a unique model that has already won clients like NTT, SAP, Oracle, and a large number of venture-backed Silicon Valley companies.
- Client is looking to add an Account Manager/Client Servicing Executive to the Indian team who would work as an interface between the Client (US) and the production team based in Noida (India). She/he would be responsible for understanding clients requirements (Web and Print design), Content and Direct Marketing (eMarketing, SEO/SMO and Database) projects, and translate them into actionable tasks for the production team. She/he would be in charge of ensuring that client requirements, quality parameters and project deadlines are met.
- The Account Manager would be required to manage monthly spend details and manage client expectations around anticipated invoicing and providing clients an explanation, as and when required.
- Additionally, the Account Manager would also be responsible for further growing an existing account by developing opportunity for additional projects.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of client business
- Account growth (new services and client contacts within existing client base)
- Client retention
- Delivering projects on time and as per quality expectations of the client
- Understanding of internal processes and expectations applicable to role
- Liaise and facilitate transfer of information between clients/US Client Services team and production team in India, in accordance to the established guidelines and processes
- Have thorough understanding of the different kinds of projects that have been developed in the past or are likely to be handled by the production team
- Analyze project needs, establish project management strategy, and recommend appropriate level of planning, scheduling and control
- Accurate and timely maintenance of communication and reporting tools
- Budget management
- Skilled at client servicing & account growth
- Experience in Digital Marketing industry is must.
- Experience in working with International/Global clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in American English
- Ability to understand creative concepts and communicate feedback to the Design/production teams
- Exposure to complete project-life-cycle and ability work independently on large key accounts.
- Some knowledge of private US companies, Silicon Valley, entrepreneurialism and developments with high technology.
- Ability to work on MS Office, prepare project plans, schedules and presentations seamlessly.
Contact : Sahil (9999969041)
Email : email@example.com