Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct activity to sites, in which advertisers pay the distributer (normally a website owner) when the promotion is clicked. It is characterized essentially as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
With internet searchers, advertisers ordinarily offer on keyword phrases important to their target business sector. Content sites generally charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC “display” advertisements, also known as “banner” ads, are indicated on websites or search engine results with related substance that have agreed to show advertisements.
Benefits of PPC?
- Fast Results
- Measurable results
- No dependencies on SEO or Google Algorithmic changes
- Reach the right audience
- Take advantage of business opportunities
- Brand recognition
- Open your doors to local customers
- Budget Friendly
- It’s a great tool to test your marketing strategies for other mediums
- Rich Functionality and Reporting
What will we do for you?
- set up PPC Campaign
- Google Adword Account Structure
- PPC campaign Navigation
- Keyword Research for PPC
- Create Ads for PPC Campaigns
- Bids Management in PPC
- Optimize your landing pages
- Increase conversion rates