Digital Marketing Manager at Navatar, Noida
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Noida Sector 62
Marketing Operations and Architecture:
- Manage the Hubspot platform including automations, workflows, campaigns, prospects, reporting, outbound notifications, inbound monitoring, and all other platform components
- Design and build scalable lead flow processes for data management or marketing campaigns within Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Utilize Salesforce and Hubspot to create detailed marketing pipeline reporting for channels including website, email, and paid campaigns.
- Ensure the integration between all existing marketing tools like Hubspot, Salesfroce, GoToWebinar, and Wistia are working properly.
- Create and optimize strategy for lead nurturing and lead scoring by using Hubspot attribution reporting and other tools
- Recommend and implement improvements to existing systems and workflows.
- Investigate problems related to performance, data integrity, etc.
- Campaign Planning and Execution :
- Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails in Hubspot. Monitor performance and data flows between systems.
- Build and test workflows in Hubspot to achieve the goal of the campaign; including correct assets, copy, images, data collection, and tracking points.
- Create, load, and test emails, landing pages, and other assets. Perform rigorous testing on each program to ensure all requirements are met, and on time.
- Manage recipient lists, exclusion and inclusion lists in Hubspot.
- Report on campaign results.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understanding of lead generation and tracking – experience with marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc) a must
- Strong data analytics experience with ability to create ad hoc and on-going reporting
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with SEO, building Google Analytics reports, A/B testing, paid search, retargeting, and Google Adwords campaigns is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with strong academic track record
Contact Person: HR (email@example.com )