Digital Marketing role at Healthcare at home India, Noida
Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Salary: not disclosed
Duration: 1 to 4 years
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Noida
Role & Responsibilities:
– Acquire, optimize and grow traffic through SEM channels for multiple products.
– Work on current and new strategies to drive volume and enhance the booking experience.
– Create forecasts and identify trends to improve performance across all channels (Google, Bing, GDN, & Yahoo etc.)
– Solid understanding of SEO concepts both on page & off page, create strategies for lifting ranks for assigned product.
– Build, manage & optimize social campaigns & knowledge of third party tools.
– Create annual calendar and manage seasonality, events and promotional campaigns in order to drive conversions and increase brand awareness.
– Improve the overall booking experience across all our online properties.
– Using quantitative analysis to make data driven decisions with sound knowledge of Google analytics.
– Assist in creating newsletters, EDMs and CRM based communication.
– Measure performance and help improve open, fill & repeat conversions.
– MBA from institutes top institutes like IIMs, XLRI, MDI etc.
– Individuals from Agency background or from FMCG, Telecoms, and Startups preferred.
– Experience in Brand Managements, Corporate Communications, and Social Media Marketing
– Salary as per industry norm, Fresher’s can also apply.
Contact Person: HR
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org